Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: WOOT! Lady Chattalot strikes again!

TrekkieGrrrl opened this issue on Jul 28, 2006 · 78 posts

Valerian70 posted Fri, 28 July 2006 at 6:07 PM

There's something to be said for indoor cats.  We have a tom with a death wish who has had 3 motor vehicle related incidents so how he's still ticking along is beyond me - but he is and right now he's giving me the hard stare and then looking at the door - methinks he wishes to go to the boudoir.  Yes, he's spoilt and gets a large chunk of the bed :o  The girls are more sensible and just come home covered in allsorts from rolling in neighbours shrubbery and bringing worms home for some reason.

Yodelling for Twyfords tends to only happen to me after sleeping on it and then I have the queasies for hours afterwards and nothing shifts them.  Suffice to say I no longer drink much - unless there's Newcastle Brown Ale on the go and then I'm in with both feet and blow the next day!

Yeah, 21 - 22 tats what we usually get.  It maybe hit 25 twice last year here in the North west but this year, 25 has been a cool one - of course I run a service department for an AC company so my days are fun cough.  Hope they are right with 20 for early next week - I can;thandle this heat, I'm not used to it sniffles

Thanks for the goodies Trekkie :oD (I PM'ed you my selction ;o))