Forum: Bryce

Subject: What do you listen to...?

IO4 opened this issue on Jul 28, 2006 ยท 38 posts

TheBryster posted Sat, 29 July 2006 at 3:06 AM Forum Moderator

I have about 15gigs of music that ranges from -in time - ELP YES Pink Floyd right up to Nickleback, Evanescence, Lacuna Coil and everything in between except rap, soul and reggea.

If I'm in the mood for music-while-I-work I'll pick the album and listen to it non-stop for a week or two. This means I could have say Floyd's Division Bell on for 14 days straight. Last week it was Alanis Morrisette's Under Rug Swept, this week it was a playlist of Sting's quieter stuff, next week? whatever I'm in the mood for, but it looks like something from AeroSmith.

This is also a great way to get to know a new album. I play them over and over and eventually I get a feel of what the band had in mind when they created it. I also use headphones alot when something I'm working on needs my undivided attention - cuts out all the background rubbish and lets me immerse myself in this other world we call Bryce.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...