Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Project Fantomette

ksabers opened this issue on Jul 29, 2006 · 40 posts

ksabers posted Mon, 31 July 2006 at 6:10 AM

Email sent, amacord!

Project status: I am experimenting for finding the right look for the character.

Someone suggested to use Laura of the Millennium Teens, but I do not own her and, moreover, I don't know her in terms of compatibility and available accessories. For example, clothes and hair from V3 or SP3 would fit?

My idea would be choosing V3, changing her to small height and applying her "young" body morph. After all, she'll be always clothed, and 99% always with her specific costume, so the body is not very important.

For the face, I am delighted with Thorne/sarsa characters. I just need to find the right one... from the pictures, many are too much "fairy-looking" but others seem quite right. This would be my main expense.

For the costume, I'll use a lot of freebies thanks to your suggestions. I already own the V3 tunic so I'll try to adapt it to my purposes. Just don't know how to make the white "V" collar. Francemi said something about "Lina", but I don't know the reference. Can you give me a link, please?

I hope to show you some pictures in a few days.

Giorgio