Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: BH's Anorexia Primer...

Blackhearted opened this issue on Jul 24, 2006 · 168 posts

JenX posted Mon, 31 July 2006 at 11:46 AM

My personal thought?  Either gender....Bodybuilders = ick.  I mean, if you're comfortable that way, go for it.  If you think I look ick, great.  We agree that we each look ick. 
Now, I look at women like Angela Bassett, and think, man, for someone with guns like she's got, she's STILL kept a feminine physique.  That, I find not only healthy, but totally sexy.....I know this is going to sound weird, but, I think that breasts are one of the most beautiful things that we as women have to call our own.  And, once you've worked out to the point of majorly reducing your breast size and replace them with huge pectoral muscles, that's not healthy, either.  Yeah, sure, maybe you're physically fit, buff, can kick my ass....but, well, I'm still not gonna say "ooooooh, you're hot".  Unless maybe you're on fire.  There is a point while building muscle mass that you lose essential girly fats.  Like ass and boob fat.  And, in my (not very humble) opinion, that's where you get icky, too.  But, yes, there are other reasons for being able to see "ribs" (even when they 're not ribs, but muscles, as you've so wonderfully pointed out), or other bones or bone groups.  For example (and I'd even show a pic if I had the cord for my camera), my wrist bones stick out horribly.  I currently weigh 245 lbs. (got weighed last night), and, if someone only looked at my hand and wrist, they'd think that I was unhealthily skinny, because my hands are thin and my wrist bones are actually larger than normal.  It's to the point where it's uncomfortable to write without a cushion for my wrist, and where I just don't use a mouse that isn't a trackball, so I don't drag my wrist around.  I'm a lardo, lol, and I even have bones that stick out!  (And, don't even start with being able to tell one's weight-regarded health by their skin tone.  I am the epitome of aenimicly white skin, and I'm perfectly healthy, thanks.)

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.