Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: BH's Anorexia Primer...

Blackhearted opened this issue on Jul 24, 2006 · 168 posts

Blackhearted posted Mon, 31 July 2006 at 12:31 PM

> Quote -   And, once you've worked out to the point of majorly reducing your breast size and replace them with huge pectoral muscles, that's not healthy, either.  Yeah, sure, maybe you're physically fit, buff, can kick my ass....but, well, I'm still not gonna say "ooooooh, you're hot".  Unless maybe you're on fire.  There is a point while building muscle mass that you lose essential girly fats.  Like ass and boob fat. 

ive never found women that work out to the point that they completely lose their breasts attractive.
but women who work their pecs - with moderation - actually get firmer, higher breasts as a result since the underlying muscle tissue supports and raises them. same goes for the buttocks. working out does not necessarily mean you lose your femininity.

i think that a blanket statement saying that 'women who are into bodybuilding are not feminine' is untrue and unfair. IMO many of them overdo it and end up looking erm.. different... but thats true with males too.
but some women who are into bodybuilding know exactly when to stop and arrive at a very attractive look that is not unfeminine (IMO). not what id consider my personal ideal, but very attractive either way.