Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Hyperion bar? Ajax?... Moebius87?

Tyger_purr opened this issue on Jul 31, 2006 · 11 posts

Ajax posted Tue, 01 August 2006 at 3:12 AM

Generally my policy is that if somebody mentions what I've come to think of as "the H word", I come running after them with an axe, chop them into little gobbets and hide the bits behind the couch.  Of course the main problem with this policy is that I can't actually work out where most of you live, so I'm usually restricted to just explaining the policy rather than acting on it (lucky for you, Tyger_purr 😉 )

Another key aspect of my "H word" policy (a more practical one) is that I'm not answering any questions about the progress of the project (OK, I know yours was a "will it ever happen" question rather than a progress questions, but I'm not answering those either) until/unless the project is actually finished, uploded and out of my hair.  If it ever gets finished then it will appear on the market suddenly and with little or no warning.

Lyrra appears to be more relaxed about Feng's, so you might get some information out of her.

All I'm going to say is that I'm currently tied up with work on various versions of various different sets of City Blocks and if Moe keeps churning those out then I may not have time to work on much else until city block 100 is done.  Once the last of the city blocks and the H project are done, I'll be retiring from Dystopia work, except maybe for some small solo projects tied to the Dystopia universe.

In line with policy, I hope that has completely failed to answer your question and been as unhelpful as you could wish it not to have been.  Have a nice day. 😄

View Ajax's Gallery - View Ajax's Freestuff - View Ajax's Store - Send Ajax a message