Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: EF-CP-G2 Promises, Integrity, Honesty and Accusations

LostinSpaceman opened this issue on Aug 01, 2006 · 129 posts

Finister posted Wed, 02 August 2006 at 2:42 AM

The thing to consider is this..

What are we bitching about concerning e-frontier's Poser today compared to what we were bitching about with Curious Lab's Poser?

We were bitching about Poser itself back then. Now we're bitching about Poser people.

We Poserites bitch a lot and to find out how we really feel about how well or unwell things are doing, we have to observe what we're bitching about.

If we're bitching about the second generation of Poser '6' people (NOT Poser 7 people that have yet to be shown) then in my guesstimation... e-frontier wants Poser to be more tomorrow than it is today.

I personally would rather e-frontier expend all their energy on updating Poser so it could utilize dual core processing and improve the Firefly render engine even more....rather than trying to make people who can compete with DAZ's people.

DAZ is trying to make an application to compete with Poser and e-frontier is trying to make 3d people to compete with DAZ's 3d people.

If they'd both just focus on what they do best  we buyers would profit most.

But, to me, at least e-frontier is actually invested in Poser more seemingly for the longrun