Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: EF-CP-G2 Promises, Integrity, Honesty and Accusations

LostinSpaceman opened this issue on Aug 01, 2006 ยท 129 posts

LostinSpaceman posted Wed, 02 August 2006 at 2:56 AM

So what you're saying is it doesn't matter to you that when a company releases crap and promises to fix it but doesn't that they shouldn't be held accountable by their customers for promises made or shoddy work.

You used the Bitch word a lot there. I'm assuming you think pointing out obvious faults and outright lies is somehow a bad thing. Accountability is somehow not required when people take your money. It's that sort of attitude that lousy companies thrive on in my opinion. You say you'd rather they focused on the program itself, fine, The Content included in the program IS part of the program. It should be in proper working order when released or fixed with patches just as the program itself is.

I agree that EF shouldn't be trying to out DAZ DAZ with new figures, but I disagree that they shouldn't worry about fixing figures that they've already put out and agreed to fix.

Whether you use the faceroom or not is beside the point to the issue that it's there and was promised to work for James, Jessi, Miki and Koji G1. They've side stepped the promise to fix the issues for these figures by releasing all new figures with their own sets of problems. I don't consider that the act of a company trying to improve Poser. It's certainly not the act of a company trying to serve it's clientele with integrity.