Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: EF-CP-G2 Promises, Integrity, Honesty and Accusations

LostinSpaceman opened this issue on Aug 01, 2006 · 129 posts

NomiGraphics posted Wed, 02 August 2006 at 10:17 AM

As someone who has met the people that work at e frontier I'm going to have to stop being quiet here.

These folks work their ASSES off for you.  They are extremely commited to the Poser market, and are trying their absolute to bring as much to the users, as fast as possible.

If you haven't worked in a corporation before, you won't know how much infighting goes on between marketing and programmers.  Trust me, everyone wants it perfect, but they also need to be putting things out to keep up the "buzz".  So sometimes things aren't as perfect right off the bat, but they continue to work on it.  No one at that company wants your stuff to not work.

As for this b.s. about them going to siggraph, I've seen them at siggraph before, and trust me not a single person there is on vacation.  They are again working their tails off trying to make their booth the best they can for the people.

So maybe give them a bit of a break, as they work very hard, and very long hours trying to make sure that Poser 6, 7, etc continues to move forward in positive ways.

- Noel