Forum: Vue

Subject: Vue 6 unveiled at SIGGRAPH

agiel opened this issue on Aug 02, 2006 ยท 76 posts

Salvor posted Wed, 02 August 2006 at 11:41 AM

I am excited about the program, but I find the pricing very obscure.

I now have Vue 5 Infinite and I have seen the new pricing but have many questions about it.

1. what if I want to upgrade from Vue 5 Infinite to Vue 6 Xstream? How much do I pay? I can not find this option listed

2. if I buy xstream plugin now, and I already have infinite 5, how much do I pay for 6 Xstream complete? It says plugin upgrade is free (?) do I understand correctly? But then how much do I pay in total?

3. do I have to buy xstream plugin NOW if I want to upgrade to 6 xstream later? If I don't buy the plugin now am I forced to upgrade only to 6 infinite and not 6 xstream?

4. I can not find option to floating license for the upgrades. Does that mean that if I want to upgrade, I am forced to upgrade nodelocked? What if I want to turn floating?

Sorry, I really understand little of how it all works. I wish it can be made clear. It is going to be an investment and I need to plan the money output in advance and see how much I need to save. So it would be great if Eon could make all the options clear by now.