Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: EF-CP-G2 Promises, Integrity, Honesty and Accusations

LostinSpaceman opened this issue on Aug 01, 2006 · 129 posts

LostinSpaceman posted Wed, 02 August 2006 at 2:48 PM

Jay,  I justified my high horse with my wallet dude, as did everyone else who's not happy about how things are going. If you don't like my attitude or how I come across, don't read my posts! Same thing goes for you Khai.

Frankly I've been completely civil about things. Unlike you, I've not called anyone who disagrees with me sippy-cup wielding children or any other name calling type of verbal abuuse I don't need anyone to come trolling around just to fan flames with that type of behaviour. I don't know what planet you think you're on where people aren't allowed to voice their opinions, but I have every right to say how I feel about the actions and promises made to me by a company I've spent as much money as I have with Poser since EF bought it!

I won't even compare EF to the creators of ZBrush, mainly because they don't compare to the extremely shitty attitude I've seen from those people! I've watched enough Zbrush customers being banned from their support forums site for daring to voice their complaints over issues with that software since I bought it at Version 2's release. Not so EF/CP, they've been quite willing to listen and indeed have put up with far more of my comments there than you have here.

I've already stated several times. I like EF and their figures. Of course, nobody seems to be paying attention to anything positive I have to say about them so why should I bother.

As far as fixing the G1 figures being so undoable as everyone is trying to say that's an outright lie in Koji's case. They HAVE a working Faceroom Modual for a working version of Koji that we've begged and pleaded with them to release in the states. What's so bloody hard about releasing them? They've had the Japanese Koji and his working Faceroom since July of 2005! Period! End of Story! Miki's spagetti arms could have been fixed in the time it's taken for them to work on Apollo's never released faceroom modual as well.

I won't even begin to guess why they thought supporting Anton's figure was more important than supporting their own. Certainly not after this past year and watching him pull his creation from store to store to store! That's a whole nother thread and frankly, one I'm no longer interested in!

In anycase, expecting integrity isn't any reason for people to pull out their old hat full of name calling triicks. You may not like me, but you can't find a single post about this issue where I've made a personal attack against anyone or any company. I expect the same respect in return!