Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: EF-CP-G2 Promises, Integrity, Honesty and Accusations

LostinSpaceman opened this issue on Aug 01, 2006 · 129 posts

LostinSpaceman posted Wed, 02 August 2006 at 4:39 PM

Quote - Miz, if you can't handle people calling your behavior for what it is than act like an adult for goodness sake. As for ignoring your posts, trust me, I usually do because of the aformentioned "spoiled child whiney" behavior. I stand by what I said before. You sound like that when you "dis" software makers and beta testers who work like heck to get it right. And this isn't the only thread you've taken that tact on. Have a little respect and maybe you would get some of the same for your observations in the future. All I'm saying is that there are a lot of people out there in the 3D community trying like heck to make it better whether they are making software, beta testing, or being mods for boards like this. Its just wrong to whine and moan about their efforts when they are the ones who are lifting a finger to make things better.

What have you done for the community today?
Have a good one Miz, hope you're feeling better soon!
-jay

Dude! You do the name calling and you tell ME to grow up? Get off your high horse before someone knocks you off!  You can't show me one post where I've Dissed EF or CP with name calling such as you've stooped to. I've simply called them on vailid and real issues with their promises made and products produced. If you call that dissing then you need to read a dictionary!