Forum: Vue

Subject: "Nodelocked" license?

gannon opened this issue on Aug 02, 2006 · 73 posts

iloco posted Thu, 03 August 2006 at 4:27 PM

QUOTE:For the record - the people I talked to at e-on do not approve of this loophole. I wouldn't be surprised if they did something to prevent it in the future...

Thanks for answeiing my question.  Got more but can wait and hope they are ansered before Vue 6 is made available to general public. :)

Ok so the ones who did it or doing it will get by and the ones like me and others who are asking if we can will be the ones who can not do this.
  It is e-on fault for not checking out these loopholes so we who see and ask are the ones who suffer and the ones who took advantage are the ones who come out on top.   Is this what you mean.
  I think it should be a fair playing field for all involved with Vue.

lol.....I think everyone knew it would be a 3 ring circus once Vue 6 was announced and I see it is headed that way from all the post on all the graphic forums.

Why cannot e-on have a representive checking these forums and answering some the questions first hand.
This would go along with with customer support and clear up a lot of hear say things like the upgrading to save over 100 dollars if allowed for a few and not for all. :)

ïÏøçö