Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: EF-CP-G2 Promises, Integrity, Honesty and Accusations

LostinSpaceman opened this issue on Aug 01, 2006 ยท 129 posts

Jay7347 posted Sat, 05 August 2006 at 8:51 AM

I wasn't going to respond to this thread anymore because it was never my intent to turn this into a flame war. Initially, I responded because I don't like the idea of people taking cheap shots at folks that are working their tails off doing the best they can. Ok, I was a fool to think I could change anyone's opinion on this board. But I'm responding here to the latest bashing of Oliver. You see, I stick up for my friends like some here stuck up for Miz. So in that, we have something in common.

Oliver, for as much as you folks want to bust his chops is one of the hardest workers in CG/Poser that I've known, and I've known a few. He is always 100% giving with any knowledge he has. His constant encouragement and patience to others who are struggling is something that is in short supply in this world. So bust on him if you will folks, but you're dead wrong and blind to reality.

I used to spend a lot of time on this board and decreased that because I was fed up with this kind of whining backstabbing behavior that seemed to be growing as time went on. Life's too short folks! All I'm saying is you can chose to try to make Poser and yourselves as creatives better by working hard and together for those goals, or you can continue on like this thread and bash the hell out of those who are working at it. My suggestion, quit complaining and ripping people and figure out how each one of you individually can make it better.

My best wishes to you all in your efforts!
-jay