Forum: Community Center

Subject: Freestuff area now live on PHP!

StaceyG opened this issue on Aug 09, 2006 ยท 68 posts

TrekkieGrrrl posted Thu, 10 August 2006 at 12:24 PM

Quote - Lisbeth, you can hit the "My Freestuff" link and use the "Edit" button at any time to recategorise to your heart's content :-)

We have asked for Comments in a future release so fingers crossed that the programmers get so fed up of my nagging that they give in :laugh:

OK :o) I might as well then.

Here's the SQL error I get, I tried to search for stuff by ernyoka1 (me...) older than 1 day and newer than 365 days, in other words stuff I'd posted within the last year. Or at least that's what I expected to appear.. but all I get is:

MySQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '83499 ORDER BY i.date_create DESC LIMIT 10000' at line 3, occured in query: "SELECT i.item_id, i.section_id, i.pwd, i.user_id, i.name, i.date_create, i.item_url, i.thumb_url, i.thumb_width, i.contains_nudity, i.download_cnt, m.username, 1 AS relevancy FROM freestuff_item i INNER JOIN member m ON m.userid=i.user_id WHERE i.status = 'active' AND i.date_create < '2006-08-09 12:22:38' AND i.date_create > '2005-08-10 12:22:38' AND i.user_id 83499 ORDER BY i.date_create DESC LIMIT 10000;".

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.