Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What happened to Tiquanleap (Dave)???

drifterlee opened this issue on Aug 17, 2006 · 36 posts

JenX posted Fri, 18 August 2006 at 9:23 PM

It's far from the eyes.  If you actually look at the body, the body themselves look very young, regardless of the head.  Many characters who are meant to be faefolk appear nubile, young, and fit.  Not a bad thing, really, as they've been depicted that way for a long time (they've also been depicted in other forms, but we're not talking about that right now.)  I'm not just picking out Thorne and Sarsa, because, frankly, it's not their fault if you (general, not pointed) either don't want to take the time to clothe the figure, or want to post a nude render of one of their characters here.  It's YOUR job to read the TOS, not theirs to point it out to you.  By the way, it's on the right hand side, last link before the newsletter sign up. 

the problem with gauging age (I know I spelled it wrong.  It's late here) is not only the fact that all humans are shaped differently, but the fact that everyone sees something different.  Which is why, unless it's a case of an obvious TOS violations, we don't remove images without MUCH discussion behind the scenes.  We don't do this willy-nilly (and I swear on a stack of Bibles that I've said that exact phrase about 100 times on this very subject), and you don't get banned on your first offense (unless, as I've said before, your offense was warezing).  You get a few warnings before we pull out the Mighty Banning Stick™.  Again, if you choose to not follow the TOS after around 3 warnings, you get banned.  Sometimes, it's only for a few days, especially if we feel that a vacation could do you some good.  Sometimes, it's a permanent ban, and that's used only if we feel that, even after repeated warnings, you're just not listening to us. 

Renderosity, as a community, belongs to the WHOLE community.  Not just the loudest demographic.  It's not fair to jeopardize the community for the few that wish to post images that we've already deemed as violations of the TOS repeately. 

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.