Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: attn bagginsbill - procedural bruising?

PapaBlueMarlin opened this issue on Aug 18, 2006 · 87 posts

Dead_Reckoning posted Tue, 22 August 2006 at 12:08 PM

> Quote - DR: > > It just occured to me that you might be using SR3? If so, there is a problem with the original Parmatic. SR3 changed some Poser's python callback events. They actually fixed a bug, a bug that I had worked around by looking for a different event than I should be using. If you're using SR3, do the following. > > 1) Open Parmatic.py in a text editor. > 2) Find the line that looks like this: > 3) if( (iEventType & poser.kEventCodeKEYSCHANGED) != 0): > 4) Replace the word kEventCodeKEYSCHANGED with kEventCodePARMCHANGED > 5) Save Parmatic.py > > Now run that. > >   > >  

You are a "Mind Reader" as well as a Wizard Bagginsbill.

yes, I do have P6 SR3 installed. I corrected as you mentioned and it runs correctly now. It finds and loads as well as updates when I cahnage a value dial.

Sorry, still No Bruise visible though. In all of the other cases that work really great, I can see the Bruise pn the Face Map in the Material Room. In this one I do not see the Bruise anywhere on the Face Map in the Material Room. Maybe it's alignment???

Also I tried playing with the texture that looks like vericose veins on james's Body. I did good moving it in a clockwise direction, until I got to the center of his back and then it stopped. I guess that must be where the seam is? pretty sure I can go counterclockwise as well with same stopping point. Is there a way to Bridge the Seam Joint?

What I was attempting was to seriously bruise both of his Butt Cheeks, like he had received 40 whacks with a Frat paddle.

Slowly it is permeating that layer of concrete around my skull.

DR

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
Thomas Jefferson