Forum: Photography

Subject: Thanks!...here is why.

DJB opened this issue on Aug 26, 2006 · 43 posts

nattarious posted Sat, 26 August 2006 at 10:16 PM

Hello Douglas..

I've been wondering after your last mail, where did you dissapear my friend!! And now i've seen your thread!! I really don't know what to tell about this sad news, but you did the right choice my friend.. No blames at all!! I joined here not long ago.. And i've seen how you gave everything to the forum and site!! All that support, effort and help.. We got used to you my friend! And no matter how long you will take off! None of us will ever forget you..

I really do wish your MOM and your whole family all the best, i wish them all to get well and soon.. You just need to watch and take care of them my friend!

All i can tell you now from knowing you.. You are a very strong man, and i know that you will pass all these troubles, safe, soon and quick!!

Thank you for Kai and Valoue' for givving me the idea to do the same and post the smallest thing i could do Doug.. Just tell them to get well my friend..

And please, send me a private pm or email with your contact where i  can get hold of you.. As i said before, there is somethings i really wish to talk with you about, but when you have the time..

All the best, wishes and luck my friend.. And hopefully we all will hear a good news soon.. I know we well.. And i promise that i won't stop praying for you, your mom and everyone..

Your friend,

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It