Forum: Photography

Subject: Thanks!...here is why.

DJB opened this issue on Aug 26, 2006 · 43 posts

TomDart posted Sat, 26 August 2006 at 11:00 PM

Doug, I have always appreciated the work you did here.   I do pray and God Bless that things will go well and each day you will find something of what you need, for the others and for yourself. 

When my mother was dying, the doctor told me to go home. He said he did not want another patient to deal with! That was his way of saying for me to take care of myself, too.  Yes, some of us are so emphathetic we relate to and feel the pain of others...that is a blessing of sort but also can lead to much personal pain and turmoil.   We worry, we fret, we try...we do the best we can. 

Family and personal relationships, good or bad, will affect each of differently but in any regard we ARE affected and that will reflect on abilities to concentrate on less important matters. Doug, do what is important..as your decision shows you are doing.  Again, I do wish special blessings on you in all of what is going on..to keep your head above gorund and find some precious peace in all of it.  Thanks so very much for what you have told us.     As wonderful as 'rosity is, this is not the center of our lives.   Each of us is much more than this "medial" image we each present....

Wishing you the very best and the best for all concerned.       your friend,      Tom.