Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Any new Poser FEMALE figures coming?

3DNeo opened this issue on Aug 19, 2006 · 72 posts

XENOPHONZ posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 2:11 AM

V4 is the one to watch.  She'll point out the direction -- one way or the other.

shrug  Until some stop listening to the "I hate perfect supermodels!" and "I want to see more 'ordinary' figures !" vocalizing -- and take a look at what actually sells; as opposed to what some claim should sell......until that happens:

Victoria in her various incarnations will continue to drive the market.  An example for everyone else to envy.  Sure: other figures can sell well.  "Well" being a relative term.  But in V3 territory?  No.  Not even close.  And there's no big mystery as to why.

Not until they are dragged.......kicking and screaming.........into admitting to the Big Secret.  The Big (and darkly mysterious) Secret being that attractive female models will always outsell all of the others by wide margins.  And that stuff made for attractive female models will outsell the rest, too.

That's one prediction that can be made with 100% accuracy.  The only way to beat Victoria would be to 'out-Victoria' Victoria.......not to offer a komquat on the theory that everyone really ought to like komquats.  Victoria will continue to laugh all of the way to the bank.  And I don't blame her.

We'll see what V4 looks like.  I'll pick her up just as soon as she's available.  Most other Poser addicts will, too -- but they probably won't talk about it much in the forums.  You'll be more likely to see the results in the galleries.

Something To Do At 3:00AM