Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Any new Poser FEMALE figures coming?

3DNeo opened this issue on Aug 19, 2006 ยท 72 posts

mickmca posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 7:44 AM

The fact that we eat more MacBurgers than broccoli does not mean MacBurgers are better, or that we should shut up and eat more of them. CobaltDream hits the nail on the head. People buy crappy fuel-guzzling cars because that's what the car makers sell. And they support Vickie because she is the fries and diluted Coke of 3D. And she is designed to support soft-core wet dreams of randy Victorians, who are shuffling around and panting somewhere in the back of every American male mind.

That said, I like the looks of V4. No doubt I will buy her during the initial ludicrous, market-annihilating sale, and maybe I'll use her, though it took more than a year for me to find a reason to switch from SP3 and Judy to V3 for even a single project. One reason I expect to buy her is that it looks likely that e-F will fails to improve Jessi and Miki as throughly as they seem to have missed the mark with the G2 men, and I doubt if Anton will have come out of his sulk and build an Aphrodite as fine as Apollo.

And it's "kumquat," not "komquat."

M