Forum: Photography

Subject: Thanks!...here is why.

DJB opened this issue on Aug 26, 2006 · 43 posts

ReBorne posted Sun, 27 August 2006 at 12:53 PM

Doug,

We both know what I'm like for being here and then not being here...... it was a real suprise for me when dropping in this time to not see your name up there as a mod, and I have to admit I wondered what it was that could have caused that..... I certainly couldn't see you being affect too negatively by the minor squirmishes that seem to rear their heads from time to time, you're too clever and level headed for that!

So, reading this makes me feel real sad, and honestly, I send my best regards to you...... I've never been anywhere near close to the situation you're in, but recently got a glimpse of it with my father (diabetic, complications.... not interested in taking life easy, his attitude is that he's got to die sometime, he's going to enjoy himself until it happens..... he'd rather have a shorter life eating, drinking and doing what he wants than extending it by a couple of years not being able to) .

Anyways mate, go do what you need to do......even if you don't get the time to drop in here, you'll be safe in the knowledge that you're still in our thoughts.  Take care of the people you need to, but don't forget to take care of yourself too.

Best Wishes
Mike (".)

When you starve with a tiger, the tiger starves last.