Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: The Tailor 1.6....

Callisto_Bane opened this issue on Aug 28, 2006 ยท 5 posts

jefsview posted Mon, 28 August 2006 at 11:47 PM

Yes, that's correct :) Any morphs you want that affect the same area will be included (if you chose to add them). FBM's like Tone, etc will affect the hip, so it includes that in the hip. While hip only area morphs are also included, like the buttock.

Not all will of the added morphs will do much if the parent morph didn't affect it to a great degree, but it does allow you more control at shaping/morphing the part needed.

Be grateful that 1.6 works. I had bought Tailor 1.5 a long time ago, but it never worked in Poser 6 SR2, so it just sat collecting dust in my folders. And it didn't seem possible to contact the creator, until Tailor 1.6 mysteriously appeared.

The Tailor 1.6 works wonders, and I use it more than Wardrobe Wizard (which, incidently, is still the greatest drawback to The tailor, since it can't do converted clothing). Not all clothes are created equally, so most clothing doesn't fit morphed characters very realistically. And since I never use the plain base figures, it is a godsend :)

But, yep, it's working okay. Remember to save as a new file, since there's no way to remove newly added morphs 9without another programs, perhaps).

-- Jeff