Forum: The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Subject: Needing to know interest in this

Unicornst opened this issue on Aug 28, 2006 ยท 9 posts

josema8 posted Sat, 02 September 2006 at 7:31 AM

Hi, Unicornst.
M3 is a character I don't like and I very rarely use. I use David instead if I need a human-like male character, then realistic Hiro if I need an small human and then Luke when I need the fantasy faery or little elf. M3 is too massive, too exagerated (look at these unreal shoulders like melons he has, and dials can hardly fix this!!!). Simply doesn't fit my needs.

However, it's well known after so much V3 and lately so much Aiko, everything done for the males should be wide wide widely welcome by any serious poserer looking for balance on his runtime. Clothing, boots, hair and weapons (not only arms but tools and other props too) are needed. If you create injection, try to do an option to correct these shoulders and make the brothers normal thin humans, not supermuscle models with rugby-players shoulders and torso. I would include, on skins, a hairless one too. I use M3 textures for Luke, and an haired armpit, bear chested texture wouldn't be useful for the poor thing ;-).

Don't ask for interest...here people will ask you for V3 and more V3, only girls playing dressing barbies around, a tanga, an sword and a temple needed...so simply ask yourself wether you would enjoy creating something out of the crowd and then do this!!!, that's my "non-V3 user" advise. ;-)