Forum: Community Center

Subject: slow site,multiple comments and dial up..suck..

Primal opened this issue on Aug 21, 2006 ยท 88 posts

TallPockets posted Wed, 06 September 2006 at 2:40 AM

Bill: You are not alone, sadly, my good man. This has been an issue for YEARS at this most wonderful site. (see Sloooow post thread also here).

I ran a few businesses in my day. LORD knows, there are MANY others who are MUCH smarter.

However, I am astounded that NO ONE here in 'management' positions ever seem to have an 'estimated' answer as to WHEN this beloved, new and improved 'changeover' will occur?

In my past business dealings, I cannot imagine telling any customer/user of my business any such 'empty' reply. They would be long gone. SIGH.

DEAR RENDEROSITY: Is there ONE of you kind souls here who KNOWS and can RELATE the 'estimated' date of completion to the changeover for ALL the most wonderful artists, members and viewers here?

Note: Just in case someone attempts to tell me to clean out my cache, cookies, etc., please, don't. I did. I do. Always if I have problems with this wonderful site.

I also now have 'broadband' at $70.00 a MONTH in the country. Nothing else available.

ALL , I kindly repeat, ALL the other sites I visit on MY same computer PRIOR and IMMEDIATELY after visiting this most wondeful site, run FAST.

You guys/gals are unbelievable. You should be in 'politics', not 'business'.

Yours in NO patience.

As respectfully as I can,

TallPockets.