Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: my gallery here will be closed

The3dZone opened this issue on Sep 07, 2006 · 333 posts

JenX posted Thu, 07 September 2006 at 1:30 PM

I just want to clarify that, while we do act on members' reports, we also monitor the galleries, and, unless it's a blatant violation, we do run it by the rest of the staff before we remove the images. 

One of the great things about 3D art, especially with the use of morphs, is that we end users can use them in different combinations to create new and individual looking characters.  Unfortunately, with Aiko's body structure, her figure straddles a thin line between "just old enough" and "not quite there yet".  Her facial features do the same.  I know quite a few adults who look underaged, and they get frustrated when they get carded at the bar.  However, the bad thing with 3D art is.........you can't just get a model release form for the model, because they're just a bunch of code.  At least with photography, we can get a model release form to make sure that the model is of age.  We can't do that, unfortunately, with 3d art.

MS

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.