Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: my gallery here will be closed

The3dZone opened this issue on Sep 07, 2006 ยท 333 posts

The3dZone posted Thu, 07 September 2006 at 7:37 PM

Thank you Morrigan,
but I just don't know that I could or should,because obviously I don't know what is "the look" that says overage...lol
this isn't the first image that I was told looked underaged by the staff,that is what is soo darn confusing to me,
my image "pretty in pink" was done almost the same way as the image that got pulled,same face almost same pose,different lighting,wings and hair,

but shoot I think I actually used the same character texture infact...yet it was passed over as tos friendly.so I'm not gonna chance it.
I'm a merchant here and having a gallery is not worth getting banned and not being able to manage my store because a few people have opinions on what age my character is.

I did not mean for this to beat the dead horse again,I just wanted those who have me in their favs to know where my images CAN be seen,I was a little hotheaded at first,but I have sinced calmed down,
my only regret is losing all the wonderful comments that everyone gave to my images over the years,especially the ones for "arms of an angel" tributing the passing of my baby dog kiki,but such is life.

The3dZone

Funny YouTube video of the week - Bu De Bu Ai