Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: my gallery here will be closed

The3dZone opened this issue on Sep 07, 2006 ยท 333 posts

arcady posted Thu, 07 September 2006 at 10:09 PM

Why even bother defending it then? You admit a refusal to take a more open and reasoned approach. If community input means nothing, then just shut the thread or stay away - if moderators refuse to listen, why get in the middle of our debates / discussions?

You keep attempting to side track this into some abstract about child nudity, without being willing to demontrate a why in any specific way or over specific works.

Not every decisions will get debated. Just the ones that are biased, unfair, or seem unusually selective against certain types of people / appearances.

This is not an objection to the child nudity TOS - that is a wholly separate issue, and you're merely trying to sidetrack this into that, and claiming it is us beating a dead horse...

This is about Aiko - and the way she's getting 're-classified' in an under the table sort of way, by those who clearly have a standard that says that only over-endowed bodies and overly-defined faces make for an adult female. With a standard like that, yes, it becomes ethnocentric. Is there anyone on that decision panel who is Asian? Or of a small and thin build / frame?

With that, I'm out of here for, hopefully, the next day or so... I need to cool down before I start saying too much of the truth.

Truth has no value without backing by unfounded belief.
Renderosity Gallery