Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: my gallery here will be closed

The3dZone opened this issue on Sep 07, 2006 · 333 posts

Acadia posted Thu, 07 September 2006 at 10:17 PM

Quote - This is about Aiko - and the way she's getting 're-classified' in an under the table sort of way, by those who clearly have a standard that says that only over-endowed bodies and overly-defined faces make for an adult female. With a standard like that, yes, it becomes ethnocentric.

With that, I'm out of here for, hopefully, the next day or so... I need to cool down before I start saying too much of the truth.

It just seems strange to me that Aiko out of the box was deemed "not child" and is ok to have nude in the MP, where the rules are apparently stricter because of PayPal requirements, but that same figure out of the box is demed "child" or "too young" to be nude in the gallery.

Aiko out of the box is either "child" or not;  "pick one" and stick to it and stop contradicting policy and confusing the members here. 

We shouldn't have to run our images by moderators prior to posting them in our gallery if we are using a figure that is deemed "adult", like Aiko has been, and as such the site mods shouldn't be questioning images that are made using figures deemed "adult".

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi