Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: my gallery here will be closed

The3dZone opened this issue on Sep 07, 2006 · 333 posts

vince3 posted Fri, 08 September 2006 at 4:42 AM

thanks Morriganshadow for mentioning the paypal issue, if that was the basis for the decision about aiko then that makes a bit of sense anyway! guess we need to bombard paypal with our opinions!! was curious to know whether if you hadn't converted the galleries over to the same server as the marketplace whether that would of been a get-around for this issue, so that they would of been happy that their business wasn't being carried out on a site with "childlike" nudity!!

Was also curious to know  whether if i did a Renaissance-style picture, with nude adult and children alike, in a totally none sexual context!! whether if i "Raphaeled" them (paint loin-cloths over noody-bits) whether that would be acceptable, if i made such an image i would send it to admins to ok or not first, but wanted to know whether that is acceptable or whether that sort of image would always be denied!! i ask because you mentioned that they have to appear to have clothes on, but in a renaissance style i couldn't really use jeans and t-shirt!!! my first picture in my gallery(about a year ago) is a renaissance style piccy with two child onlookers in the foreground  but when i made it i put t-shirts and shorts on them because i was worried it could get pulled (even though if they had been nude you wouldn't of been able to see anything) but it felt weird doing that as it goes against all my training and beliefs( pose, form, and lighting were substituted for censorship)