Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: my gallery here will be closed

The3dZone opened this issue on Sep 07, 2006 · 333 posts

Acadia posted Fri, 08 September 2006 at 6:35 AM

Yep! I see your confusion. All are obviously the same figure.

We all know that Millenium Kids figures are not allowed to be nude, semi-nude or anything but child-like in images here.  Yet there is a great deal of controversy about Aiko.

As I said earlier, Aiko out of the box in her default state is either "child" or "not child", and they need to pick which one it is!  This "at the discretion of the site staff" is clearly ambiguous and is total bs IMHO.

I really enjoy rendering with Aiko and love to make faeries with her, but I'm freaked out about the thought of ever posting a remotely erotic/scantly clad  image with that figure or anything short of fully clothed, because personally I don't see any consistency where decisions on what is "child" or "not child" where this figure is based.

They need to sit down and decide what category Aiko falls into, so that we as members know what we are dealing with and not get hit with a warning or ban stick because our personal judgment  on what an image made with an adult based figure looks like differs from the personal judgment of the site staff.

I would be interested in seeing the results of what a random  member focus group thinks about anonymously submitted images that were deemed "child" and removed from the gallery.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi