Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 4 - the best app ever made

BillyGoat opened this issue on Sep 07, 2006 ยท 77 posts

1358 posted Fri, 08 September 2006 at 11:20 AM

Well now.... this sounds like fun. I'm going to be purchasing Poser Artist because for general work, P6 is just way to involved (some would say clunky). I'm still using Poser 3 because "I" like it. Others will pooh-pooh my choice because it's old school and just not as "cool" as the new stuff. I like it because when I do an animation, it gets done fast (I animate my stuff mostly in sketch or Toon mode.... I just like the looks of it, and so do others). Is P6 better..... well, for the price and all the do dads it should be. but I also think back to the history of spaceflight. The early Mercury and Vokshod machines were so insanely primative compared to the modern space shuttle but they still went up and accomplished the job. Titanic was built by professionals, Noah's Ark was built by an amateur. My 1970 VW Beetle could run rings around a Corvette in the slalom. And I still use my Amigas, I have 6 of them (two A 500's, three A2000's with two being Toasters, and one A1200) I miss my Beetle...... except in winter. Use what works for you, this is art, don't try and be fashionable. Fashion is for people who want to be trendy, Art is for people who want to create trends. and, unless you've made other plans, have a great day!