Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 4 - the best app ever made

BillyGoat opened this issue on Sep 07, 2006 ยท 77 posts

1358 posted Fri, 08 September 2006 at 11:46 PM

whoa Xeno..... nobody said that you had to be a fashionista. when I go to parties, I dress casual, unless it's formal, then I dust off the old top hat (what's that you say..... you don't own a top hat? oh, so sorry.... maybe someday;-) ). I don't dress fashionable like you suggest (panama hat.... maybe thirty years ago I might have but that was then, this is now.... get with it). The new design for the space shuttle replacement is an almost carbon copy of the Apollo Service module. why? because it works. in Pop Sci and Pop Mech, both magazines promised that we would be living on the moon in the 80's and colonizing Mars by the 90's..... I want the future I was promised........ I want to be "Captain MacDonald - Mars Patrol" (cue music sci fi Theremin). Instead, I'll have to create my own future by using the machinery that I have. I will create my future that should have been.... by using Poser Artist (cue music again, heroic trumpets).... and trust me, you'll pick up more babes with a well running 1970 VW Beetle that you will with a Corvette (corvettes being so... well.... 1985) "Life is like juggling three rabid badgers... if you don't get torn up in the process, its a beautiful thing!"