Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Don't leave us Poser 4 people out

BillyGoat opened this issue on Sep 07, 2006 · 45 posts

Letterworks posted Sat, 09 September 2006 at 4:57 PM

XFX3d,

I do change the version numbers, I do not convert the bump files nor the .png files so as not to mis-lead the customer , and I do specifically state that my products can (so I've been told) be easily converted to P4, however I DO NOT SUPPORT such conversions. My refusal is to provide tech SUPPORT for a program I don;t have! Sure I can probably find a dozen "work-arounds" to make something P4 compatable but that isn;t (and even you can't convince me it is!) the same as having the software to check it in! Particularly if asked to answeer specific questions about it!

I WILL NOT claim something I can;t test myself, nor provide support for.

Yes, I personally LIKE the added features in P6 and have a hard time understanding why others don't. I do think that those added features haven;t been use enough for others to see their merit, and blame E-Frontier for that!

If that makes me lazy well then I guess I am. I'm NOT a WHINY CHILD about it but I also don't think I should be MADE to support a program I don;t have. That is my stand on this. If you don;t like it, well, that's your problem, bub, not mine.

mike