Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Okay, enough Vicki- what about Judy and Don?!

EsnRedshirt opened this issue on Jan 04, 2003 ยท 45 posts

mickmca posted Mon, 11 September 2006 at 7:20 AM

Shelly: If that's not gorgeous it will do. Any plans for the Judy Butt Pack?

AprilYSH has an excellent package for Judy called Jocosa which includes texture, morph, clothes and even, I think, hair. I bought it at PoserPros, and it's one of my two favorite purchases (other is Tamara by CWShorty, also there).

I've waded into this squabble a dozen times over the years, each time demonstrating that Judy has versitility and potential people refuse to see. Nice that some newbies are doing that work for me. I can just say, "SEE???" The truth is, Judy and Don suffered for the collapse of CL, both in that they inherited the hatred of the community and in that they needed a round of finishing/debugging comparable to (but not as thorough) as the G2 process. And it never happened. I've always felt that RDNA dropped a ball here, in that they could have done a morphpak of fixes and sold a ton of it.

I have most of the DAZ MacMeshes, and I go back to Judy and Don whenever I'm serious about getting something done. By the way, those of you new to Poser might like to know that at least two of the "Judy is ugly" posters are moderators from the DAZ Forum. Think I'll drop by and trash The Freak or something.... Nothing like an unbiased opinion and sales-promoting rumors.

Merchants might want to consider: The reason this thread exists is that there is suddenly a huge new body of P5 users who haven't been taught the CL-hater mantra about Judy and Don. They will want things. Time to fire up Wardrobe Wizard and do some quickie conversions. And wouldn't it be nice if Colm over at RDNA would apply his morph skills to creating a body pack for Judy. My credit card is ready.