Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Okay, enough Vicki- what about Judy and Don?!

EsnRedshirt opened this issue on Jan 04, 2003 ยท 45 posts

mickmca posted Mon, 11 September 2006 at 8:01 AM

If you are looking for a quick stock of textures, pick up some V2/M2 items in the freestuff. You will have to dig back, because V2 and V3 use different textures, so V2 items will be old. But there are undoubtedly thousands of free V2 textures available.

Also, if you are new to the community, check out PhilC's web site. He's one of the most reliable and positive voices in the Poser business, and his Judy stuff is first-rate. Take a look at Poserworld and see if Steve Shanks has any Judy stuff in his freebies. His subscription site is the bargain of the merchant world. If you are willing to spend money, my first investment would be a short subscription there, which I can guarantee you will renew until you lose interest in Poser.

Finally, drop by RuntimeDNA and join me in asking Colm Jackson to whip up those morphs. He's done miracles with old Jessi, James, and Miki, enough that I am continuing to spend on these characters even though they are all being replaced. Judy needs body extensions. Give her those and learn how to use the Face Room for morphs, and you are on your way.

Short commercial: My Face Room Tutorial.