Forum: Community Center

Subject: slow site,multiple comments and dial up..suck..

Primal opened this issue on Aug 21, 2006 · 88 posts

TallPockets posted Wed, 13 September 2006 at 7:51 AM

STACEY G posted above:  1. ? Not sure what you mean here? Are you referring to the site speed? No we don't have a server issue at the moment. (StaceyG above):

Posted Sat, Jun 17, 2006 3:51 am (Posted on "Postive" Thread by: Williamsn) (copied/pasted by T.P,)

''Yea it's really good to read this thread lol. I believe this is the last one I will read before I go to bed.

I'm sorry we've all been having issues the last several days. What made everything suck even more is that as SOON as the conversion was finished, we encountered multiple server issues that were in no way even related to the galleries ... they just all happened to happen at the same time. It really sucked'' (Williamsn).

So, while trying to fix bugs and deal with suggestions and requests, we were also completely bogged down trying to fix the servers too. Things are finally at a stable point and work on improving the galleries can continue.

StaceyG: Hello, kind soul. I brought up the 'server' issue question because of the above, earlier posting in the forums. Date, time, copied/pasted above.  T.P.