Forum: Community Center

Subject: slow site,multiple comments and dial up..suck..

Primal opened this issue on Aug 21, 2006 · 88 posts

TallPockets posted Wed, 13 September 2006 at 8:11 AM

"(4) Is your earlier 'guess' of completion given of 2-4 weeks still on
                             target/schedule" (Question asked above by TallPockets)

"4.  That was my estimation and it still is" (Stacey G response to T.P.'s question above).

StaceyG: Hello again, kind soul: Ok, now TallPockets is confused. Even more than he 'normally' is and that is ALOT. WINK. SMILE.

Given this response from you, I am at a loss as to how to answer your above question, #2? ....

"2.  Who said 2-4 weeks? " (StaceyG response given above) ..............

KIND SOUL: I have NO 'personal' issues here with you or anyone. I am simply and most honestly trying to ask sincere questions to sincere questions. I am also simply relaying the very same sentiments of MANY who I converse with in all forms during my stay, so far, at this most wonderful site.

I, and many others I speak with, are confused, baffled and upset with the lack of specific information given to them upon sincere requests. They tell me they do not understand why it's like pulling teeth, to many, just to ask questions.

I realize there are people here who post that cross the proverbial 'line' on how they address you or others. I most sincerely hope, however, that 'you' don't feel that the vast majority of members here are merely attempting to do anything but get honest answers to honest questions. In addition, many members here feel they are not 'heard'. By that, I mean not 'listened' to. It's even beyond someone above 'agreeing' with them or not.

Your 'site' speed poll that you posted recently is a prime example of such. Many members here have said over long time periods of such speed issues. In response, they were often told, "This site runs FAST for ME" by responders.

I just now copied/pasted the 'current' results of your site speed poll in a thread/post here titled as such. It backs up what many have been saying for quite some time, kind soul.

Again, I and others realize you are the 'messenger' here in this area. I and others THANK you publicly for your efforts and your help. We are simply frustrated beyond normal frustrations at 'vague' answers to honest, sincere questions. I hope you, at least, take that as where the friction comes from.

Blessings to you and yours, always ..... PEACE ....

My best,

TallPockets.