Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Hunting for Hybrids

yungturk39 opened this issue on Sep 13, 2006 · 14 posts

dphoadley posted Thu, 14 September 2006 at 3:11 AM

Attached Link: Yakuza Neja.01

Sir; In your efforts to find a good hybrid, you might also consider the Neja figure (NEA's head on Judy's body) by Narcissus.  The combination is very attractive, and Neja has a genital similar to Eve. but without the Mesh problems in the Hip and groin that Eve seems to have inherited. I say this with sorrow, because I'm deeply devoted to Eve, but in myefforts to remap her to conform with V2 textures, I've run up against some very botched facets in her genital-inner thigh area.  There hasalso been a problem when cloning her to develope the Evelyn figure (V2's head on Eve's body) with the hip disengaging from  the abdomen (It developed a noticable crack).  I can only guess that those who've messed with her in the past must have botched the mesh,  or the Cr2, or both.  I'm sure she's fixable, but is it worth the effort.  Judy's figure is stockier and plumper, but still sexy  just the same.  Neja could easily pass for an Eve who had put on a little weight, and frankly, I like my women like that. Yours truly, David P. Hoadley

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS