Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: my gallery here will be closed

The3dZone opened this issue on Sep 07, 2006 · 333 posts

billy423uk posted Thu, 14 September 2006 at 6:03 AM

Quote - > Quote - i had a post from this thread pulled by morrigan because she/he deemed it a personal attack...

1st point - She
2nd point - You yourself stated it was a personal attack, therefore it was removed.  Had you not stated it was a personal attack, I'd have left it.  Because, as you know, personal attacks are yet another violation of the TOS.

MS

i guess i have to understand if you can't help but take everything literally.  the fact the post was plastered with lol and lmao was obviously of little consequence.. ps i just saw someone make an attack on someone else and though they didn't mention a name i'm pretty sure it could be classed as a personal attack. sorry morrigan but i have the feeling i'm being told who's boss around here. nothing you can say or do will change that feeling. the post was inoffensive and in the same joking manner to the post in which it was replying.

billy

pps...i've just read an im from morrigan but net etiquette forbids me from pating it here i hope she gives me permission to do so so i can respond in public.