Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: my gallery here will be closed

The3dZone opened this issue on Sep 07, 2006 · 333 posts

billy423uk posted Thu, 14 September 2006 at 10:41 AM

Quote - btw - i realise much of this thread is concerning aiko.
on that, i strongly disagree. theres nothing childlike about aiko, in fact she looks a lot more mature than most anime. her face is absolutely irrelevant - i have yet to see a child with C cup breasts or hips like that.
the people that complain about aiko should look at some of the other styles of anime, which really do look like children. aiko is a manga genre character that definitely looks mature with a more realistic adult body.

this might sound extreme to some, but IMO underage figures like the preschooler should be released with underwear actually permanently modeled into the mesh. that way they cannot be rendered naked even if someone wanted to. of course, knowing the market, within a week someone would release a 'no underwear morph'... still, its a thought.

and thats whats being discussed. why some images go and some which are far more provacative stay. why when they do go they go by personal preference and not according to any kind of guidlines. guidelines that cut out the need for someone to have to vet their images with the mods first. thats why i sorta got carried away in my other post. sorry for that lol

billy