Forum: Community Center

Subject: slow site,multiple comments and dial up..suck..

Primal opened this issue on Aug 21, 2006 · 88 posts

StaceyG posted Thu, 14 September 2006 at 12:26 PM

Let me try this again.

(1) Do you have a 'server' issue or is that now corrected?
     The issues you were referring to by the post you referenced was several months back and yes we were having server problems but not at the moment, no.
                       (2) Is this 'changeover' going to be 'fully' done in said 2-4 weeks? Or is this
                             just relating/regarding 'one' particular area of this most wonderful site?
                             For example: The 'forums'?  The 'galleries'. Etc.
*                         As I stated in my estimation post it was for the tutorials then the camelot side would be shut down and we would be working behind the scenes on some of the smaller conversion pieces.              *

(3) Will this most wonderful site be 'faster' when the 'changeover' actually is
                             completed?

*                     It is already faster than it was on the .ez but not where it needs to be at all and once the conversion is complete and the programmers have the time to really dig into what is causing the slowness in certain periods then it can be resolved.*

(4) Is your earlier 'guess' of completion given of 2-4 weeks still on
                             target/schedule?

I'm confused why number 2 and number 4 questions were basically the same things but asked in two different ways. As I stated earlier with my guesstimation, it is just MY THOUGHTS and not to be held as a firm anything so as far as I (ME ONLY) can tell it looks on target still

Thanks