Forum: Community Center

Subject: slow site,multiple comments and dial up..suck..

Primal opened this issue on Aug 21, 2006 · 88 posts

hewee posted Thu, 14 September 2006 at 8:50 PM

The site speed will be looked into very soon and depending on what the issue is will determine how long it will take to resolve.  And to be honest as I said before it is faster for most since we started the conversion than it was for most on the old .ez side, not saying its where we want it to be but there has been some improvement since the conversion started. Please keep in mind that we aren't done with the conversion yet as I've stated.  And whatever this issue is with the site speed will have to be researched  like why the intermittent slowness and those kinds of things will play a part in determining what it will take to get the speed where it needs to be.

Please be sure and take the Community Survey and make your suggestions and tell your issues there so that I can gather all the data and see what the biggest concerns are so they can be addressed in this prioritized list.

I seen the poll and most said the site was much slower then before so how can you say it is faster when the poll that should of lasted longer too so you could of gotten more votes on it showed that people were saying it was much slower.