Forum: Community Center

Subject: slow site,multiple comments and dial up..suck..

Primal opened this issue on Aug 21, 2006 · 88 posts

TallPockets posted Tue, 19 September 2006 at 5:01 PM

StaceyG wrote above, "As I stated earlier with my guesstimation, it is just MY THOUGHTS and not to be held as a firm anything so as far as I (ME ONLY) can tell it looks on target still Thanks"

Hello, kind soul. Thanks for your past help and any/all future help you may give. Much appreciated.

I am completely puzzled by your above response ----  "MY" (your thoughts)?

Having been in the business world in years past, I am truly stunned that you, in the position you represent in this most wonderful site and forum area, would have to be in a position that you would be required to pass along such ''guesstimations'' from your perspectives instead of simply '''passing along'' definitive estimated timetables/dates of completion that your 'technical' persons/staff in charge of the changeover seemingly would KNOW much better?

It comes across to me and others, that you are 'not' being given specific information to pass along by such technical peoples or management staff?

Are you in a position to truly know of such completion dates because of your immediate knowledge of such changeover procedures and the time involved to finish them or are you simply ''passing along'' such informations from those who are in a much better positioin to know?

I and Unicornst asked in this thread if someone from HIGHER MANAGEMENT may post directly here? Is that not an honest, do-able request from your valued membership?

My best to you and yours,

TallPockets.