Forum: Bryce

Subject: Vote - Yes...VOTE in the Challenge !!!!!!!!!

AgentSmith opened this issue on Sep 19, 2006 · 21 posts

bikermouse posted Wed, 20 September 2006 at 3:13 AM

Anruth 3 points
Nukeboy 2 points
Dan Whiteside 1 point

Well I said I'd never comment on these challenges again after the Fiasco with Electrosomething et all a year or so back but F* them and the giant ducks they rode in on - I have as much right to comment as to why I vote the way I do as anyone else - and if it runs contrary to someone elses sensibilities - sorry. - no more mr nice mouse.

Although the Aman didn't refer to a specific movie it reminded me of one of my favorite PC games of the mid ninties: "Lands of Lore II guardians of destiny". Perhaps it wasn't technically the best but
it did have feeling.

Nukeboy's Indiana  Jones - hey you know I'm gonna vote for that.

And yes technical knowhow does have its place - I had to draw myself away from voting for the scene where Dave gets himself locked out by Hal - Hey as much as I can relate (Hal-3 locked me out for what seemed like months after i made a few wrong administrative choices), I had to fall back on Dan's render. In fact it was quite good technologically as always.

Well it occurs to me that I haven't put up anything new since I got back - complacency? no -. too busy ? no I have five computers- albiet older ones I could have done something with the Bryce computer i guess .- I think  I've just gotten lazy or something ... so I'm not the right person to say I was disapointed in the lack of entries in this month's challenge but I'll say it anyway - but I understand; believe me I do ...