Forum: Community Center

Subject: Don't Ya get bored with it?

thefixer opened this issue on Sep 19, 2006 · 74 posts

billy423uk posted Fri, 22 September 2006 at 7:20 PM

stand up the guy who decided he liked an image too much to leave lmao. tom....what can i say....we don't want you leave now.......we wanted you to go yesterday hehehe. and who wouldn't like to get stroked by some lovely in thigh boots.  the feel of supple leather against the calf, the tightness round the thinghs...it would be even better if the woman wore them as well i think

i wonder if the leather teddy makes her sweat a lot lol...i prefer the teddies that are see through in a diaphinous sort of way. (on the woman perverts)

drawn together is hilarious and more true too life than should be for a comedy cartoon series. the pigs my hero. and i based the model i'm doing on betty boobs left leg. i saw someone post saying i couldn't have this in freebies but someone else has this and left an url, obviously to get someone elses freebies off the site...why do people want others to suffer cos they feel slighted....he's not leaving though hehe. i have noticed a drop in naked fairy pics. why is this....rrotflmao.

back to stroking toms ego...i thought the landscapes you did excellent...specially the hub...whatever its name was place. liked the the lighting in the cathedral. and was impressed by the bowl that held the candies..though the orangey yellow ones looked more like onoins.....wasn't impressed with the figure render but then who was rotflmao...no tom pleas doon't go hehe. i just thought if i'm gonna say good things about what i liked there i should also give the mediocre a mention lol.  i did love the near the knuckle stuff though.

i'm bored cos nothings happening ican really get my teeth into. a few ebots are doing silly stuff and thats about it. hence me stroking toms ego ...and thinking about some georgeous creature in black leather thingh boots....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm now theres an ego i'd like stroke

billy