Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser is for Perverts?

Robo2010 opened this issue on Sep 22, 2006 · 268 posts

RAMWorks posted Sat, 23 September 2006 at 12:00 PM

Quote - "Thanks..I feel confortable now that I am not alone and do it for a hobby and not get off on my creations."

I do get off on my creations. It's passion that creates the art.

I can sit down with my guitar for hours and then out pops a new riff. What a f'n rush. I can get off just thinking about that rush. Practice harder waiting for that rush again. Mind, I get such a rush just playing. When an image comes out the way I had imagined, I get off on that too.

What is the point of doing any/all forms of art if you don't get off on it.

RIGHT ON!  Me too. 

They say that sex is like 90% in the head and the rest is physical so I think anyone that's against nakedness must have an awefully dirty mind or can not cope with the fact that their minds go there so everyone has to suffer and push down their own comfort with thoughts like that to appease those that want to control their own minds (and end up controlling others which never works out very well).  In the end they end up frustrated, dirty old men in the bookstores doing the hustlers or pinched, prune faced old bats that never smile and wear black and mourn their own sorry lives and all the missed out on!  Truly sad! 

Create, get off and be happy about it.  It means your HEALTHY!  Nakedness is natural and sexuality is part of the human experience.  Not to say that sexual thoughts should rule your mind... if so, well.... then your a sicko and should be put in a room by your self to masturbate your self into oblivion!!

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE