Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser is for Perverts?

Robo2010 opened this issue on Sep 22, 2006 ยท 268 posts

XFX3d posted Sat, 23 September 2006 at 1:12 PM

"Of all the strange 'crimes' that human beings have legislated out of nothing, 'blasphemy' is the most amazing--with 'obscenity' and 'indecent exposure' fighting it out for second and third place." "The most preposterous notion that H. sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all history. The second most preposterous notion is that copulation is inherently sinful." "If the universe has any purpose more important than topping a woman you love and making a baby with her hearty help, I've never heard of it." "Have you noticed how much they look like orchids? Lovely!" "A zygote is a gamete's way of producing more gametes. This may be the purpose of the universe." "Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other 'sins' are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)" --All from Time Enough for Love, Robert Heinlein By definition, 'perversion' is intentional deviation from the natural. Since the natural state of any mammal is to be unclothed except by hair, as well as to become aroused by the sight of that mammal's preferred gender and species with which to copulate (procretively or not--homosexuality is not a deviation--it's a natural and necessary evolved trait that protects against overpopulation and has been observed in plenty of other animals than humans--whereas pure heterosexuality is somewhat more rare in many mammals and might be seen as a deviation), it should be pointed out that unnecessary clothing, as well as sexual repression, are both, in fact, 'perversions' whereas nudity and arusal are the natural versions. I'm a pervert because I like girls with shaved legs (unnatural!) and unnecessary clothing (Especially PVC boots with strappy bits and corsets, a double-perversion).

I'm the asshole. You wanna be a shit? You gotta go through ME.