Forum: The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Subject: What do YOU want in character packages

rebelmommy opened this issue on Apr 15, 2006 ยท 41 posts

josema8 posted Mon, 25 September 2006 at 5:23 AM

More M3 Characters?...
Luke and David are in more urgent need of stuff than Barbie V3 and Melon-shoulders M3!!!. Both of them are inmenselly more suitable for creating thin and "normal" non muscular big-guy characters than M3. Soon or later I will create a gallery and I will show the 18 elfic characters I created using only Luke and David!!!!. Poor characters are still nude because I can only find zillions of busty sexy high-heeled last fashion clothing for V3 and almost nothing for Luke or for David.

Houses, fields, complements, tools, clothing are needed more than characters. What about a decent detailed blacksmith stuff, for instance, or a peasant equipment with clothing and tools for the farm?.

Some decent textures for Luke and David, yes, for instance, a pair of decent textures one could use as a base for other changes and adaptations (at last a texture without 25 glossy lips, 36 prostitute make-ups and 26 nail colors I beg !!!!).

Some normal hair for Luke. And please, hair designers, don't forget to add a "HAT" morph. It's frustrating when one tries to put a turbant or a cap or a helm on his character just to see the hair under can't be fit.

The "wet" one is a GOOD IDEA, not only for a guy out of bath, but for a guy under the rain or a guy sweated after work or a run. This remembers me...where is a "wet hair" object or morph?...it's idiot a wet character whose hair is perfectly dry... (!!!???)

I would resume, EVERYTHING is welcome except another V3 character or another last fashion V3 new dress. When I visit Marketplace section every morning I can do this in few seconds: "...for V3...for V3...for V3...for (urgh!...)Clark...for V3".

Put your imagination to work and forget Poser as a Barbie-dresser and begin using this as a fantasy creator!!!!