Forum: Community Center

Subject: Hey, is this professional and all?

MikeJ opened this issue on Aug 12, 2006 · 59 posts

Leeloo2 posted Wed, 27 September 2006 at 12:32 AM

Quote - err, I fail to see an issue here.

The model is simply being stoic in the face of adversity. :)  An admirable trait in a simulated  three d representation .

Those sorts of textures are very useful if trying for a degree of realism in battle scenes , crime pics , etc.

Totally needless for froliking in a field of bunnies of course . For that you need bunnies....and a field ....maybe some flowers....some grass......sunshine....a mild breeze.....

errrr, where was I ?     oh yeah  

bye

I've got a theory, it could be bunnies...*
*                    *- all pause - * [crickets chirp]

*                   * Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes,
                    They've got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses.
                    And what's with all the carrots-?
                    What do they need such good eyesight for anywa - y?
                    Bunnies, bunnies it must be bunnies!

Sorry just got reminded of that bunny song from buffy the vampire slayer lol.

Anywho back on topic I think they're quite well done artistically.  I also paint scars, wounds and other disgusting make you go ewww kind of textures and sell them too.  Big crowd for that kind of thing, but how does one fight evil creatures without getting banged up?  It gives a more realistic look to the render if the hero or heroine comes out looking like they need a doctor!  I don't promote violence aqainst women or men, and I can't even step on a bug but that doesn't mean I appreciate art in all forms as long as it's not evil or degrading in nature.   Also they would go really well for horror themes! 

*                    ...or maybe midgets...